Nose Creek Business Park is a 5.5 million square foot master planned, mixed use commercial development situated on 324 acres along the Queen Elizabeth II Highway, just north of Stoney Trail ring road and immediately south of the CrossIron Mills Shopping Centre.
Given its exceptional location, Nose Creek Business Park provides a unique solution for all industrial users looking for fast, convenient access to the adjacent highways, the City of Calgary and the Calgary International Airport. Tenants will quickly realize the advantages of this location, the lower realty taxes and the business-friendly character of Rocky View County – with no business taxes.
Building D of Phase One is now under construction. Building D will comprise approximately 266,890 square feet of ‘A’ class industrial warehouse space that will be ready for fixturing Q4 2018.
Nose Creek Business Park incorporates leading, commercially proven sustainability design standards and socially responsible practices and has been designed and positioned as a “sustainability leader”.
Green initiatives that are included in the initial buildings and throughout the park include:
· Insulated (R20) pre-cast wall panels and roofs planned for all buildings to reduce energy consumption, together with double-glazed glass panels in the storefront window systems
· Encouragement of low flow fixtures for all plumbing
· Sustainable low power consuming light fixtures for owner controlled areas (parking lots and building exteriors)
· LED high bay light fixtures
· Intelligent use of storm water run-off for on-site irrigation