Nose Creek Business Park incorporates leading, commercially proven sustainability design standards and socially responsible practices and has been designed and positioned as a “sustainability leader”.
Green initiatives that are included in the initial buildings and throughout the park include:
· Insulated (R20) pre-cast wall panels and roofs planned for all buildings to reduce energy consumption, together with double-glazed glass panels in the storefront window systems
· Encouragement of low flow fixtures for all plumbing
· Sustainable low power consuming light fixtures for owner-controlled areas (parking lots and building exteriors)
· LED high bay light fixtures
· Intelligent use of storm water run-off for on-site irrigation